Comes individually boxed
Mug heat press settings:
- temperature - 385-400 degrees F
- dwell time - 3 minutes (see the press manufacturer for recommended
dwell time for ceramic mug)
- pressure - light to medium
Note: The recommended settings above may need adjustments for best results.
Settings will vary depending on the mug press brand and model ink and paper
and atmospheric conditions.
IN A CONVECTION OVEN (using a silicone wrap)
- temperature - 380-400 degrees F
- dwell time - 12 - 14 minutes (depending on the wrap and oven type)
- mug wrap pressure - light to medium
Don't see what you are looking for? Use our Contact Us form to tell us what you need!
perfect they are just what i needed - i can never go wrong with anything from KMB