Size 5 1/2"x5 1/2", comes with 2 black stands
DONT PUT TAPE ON PRINT AREA, IT WILL LEAVE INDENTATION ON FINAL PRODUCT.
Heat press settings:
- temperature - 400 degrees F
- Approx 5:00 to 5:30 (manufacturers specs) (My personal specs 390 for 270 secs)
- pressure - light to medium
- The recommended settings above may need adjustments for best results.
Settings will vary depending on the heat press brand and model ink and paper
and atmospheric conditions.
- Clamshell type presses may not be ideal for sublimating items more than 1/4
inch thick. Presses that can deliver pressure from directly above the
substrate are recommended.
- To add color to the rough edges of the stone increase the bleed edge by 3/4
of an inch and wrap the transfer around the substrate on all 4 sides. Secure
with heat tape.
- Make sure that the sublistones are at room temperature before sublimating.
The temperature of the stone prior to sublimating will greatly influence the
dwell time necessary for best results.
Layer the press from the bottom pad to the top heat platen as follows:
1. teflon sheet or scratch paper
2. heat conductive pad
3. transfer - face up
4. sublistone - face down
5. teflon sheet or scratch paper
1. Attach transfer to substrate with heat tape wrapping all 4 edges around
the substrate, do not put tape on print area it will leave indentation.
2. Place the substrate and transfer onto the heat conductive pad (transfer on
under the substrate).
3. Place the teflon sheet or scratch paper over all the materials.
4. Press the items using the setting listed above.
5. Remove items from the press immediately. Use heat resistant gloves if
necessary - the items will be very hot.
- If the image of the final product appears light increase the dwell time
slightly (15-30 seconds).
- If the image on the final product appears blurred or yellowed reduce the
dwell time slightly (15-30 seconds).
- If the surface of the stone appears to have a scratchy finish after
sublimating or the paper sticks to the surface reduce the pressure.
The photo stone was perfect for my customer project.
Love buying this item, great company to support